Quick Links

International Student Services

PLEASE NOTE:  ISS workshops & webinars are available to degree, exchange, visiting & special students, post doctoral fellows, and other students who pay Student Services fees

Join ISS and CaPS in the workshop: Adapting to the Canadian Job Market on Tuesday, February 16th!

Learn some of the legal considerations of work in Canada as an international student, convey to an employer your skills and achievements from past experiences, and identify the primary job search steps involved in obtaining a post-graduation job in Canada.  Register through MyFuture.


Clarification regarding McGill Daily article published January 18th, 2016

With regards to the January 18th McGill Daily article “International students can run for SSMU executive positions”, ISS would like to clarify some very important points about immigration rules and regulationsRead more...

Ever navigated our website?  Attended ISS workshops, webinars or events?  Met with ISS staff or contacted ISS from afar?  We'd like to know what you think!

Check out our new ISS Suggestion Box