Student Health Services - Macdonald Campus
WE ARE USING A NEW SOFTWARE - PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES
- Appointments can ONLY be made in person. Appointments can no longer be made by phone.
- Students are required to sign the consent form which allows us to use our electronic software. Students who don't agree to sign the consent form will not be able to use our clinic.
- Please note that due to the implementation of a new software in the clinic, there is an increased wait time. Please arrive 20 minutes early for all pre-booked appointments.
Nurse: Monday - Wednesday, 9:00am - 4:30pm (from August 16 to May 15)
Physician: Tuesday mornings by appointment only (from September to March). Schedule may vary.
Centennial Centre, CC1-124
Please call (514) 398-7992, 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. Students who do not call 24 hours in advance to cancel will be charged $25.00.
When you call, mention that it is for a cancellation and leave your full name, McGill ID number and the date/time of your appointment.
Same day appointments: Students who do not present themselves for their appointment will be charged $25.00.
Who we serve
The Mac Campus Health Clinic can be used by all registered McGill students who have paid the Student Services fee. This fee is automatically charged on the account of all students other than those registered in Continuing Studies. In order to use the clinic, these students must present proof that they have paid the fee. The clinic can not be used by Blue Cross dependents, McGill staff or research trainees.
Students must present their valid McGill ID card as well as either their provincial health care card or the McGill Blue Cross health insurance card. If you do not bring your card, you will have to pay for the visit. For more information on health insurance coverage, click here.
FOR ON-CAMPUS EMERGENCIES:
- Call 9-1-1, then
- Call Macdonald Campus Security at 514-398-7777
- If Macdonald Campus Health Services is closed, view Medical Clinics
- Dial 8-1-1 to speak with a nurse at Info Santé (available 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week)
|Medical Services||Laboratory Services||Other Services|
|Appointments with Nurse or Physician||Rapid Strep A testing||Condoms for sale, 4 for $1 (available Monday-Friday)|
|Drop-in clinic with Nurse for urgent health care needs||PAP tests||Access to information: pamphlets and materials on health related-topics|
|Standard immunizations||STI tests (male and female)||Health Promotion events on campus|
Dietetics Stage Immunizations (click here for a list of required immunizations)
|Crutches available for temporary use|
|Travel Health information and immunizations|
|Gardasil vaccine (prevention of HPV)|
|Birth control prescriptions (oral contraceptive pill, patch, Nuva Ring)|