Kathy Roulet, Program Adviser
Drop-in Hours continue throughout the SUMMER 2017 term (no appointment necessary)
Downtown Campus (3534 University): Tuesdays and Thursdays (1:30 to 4:00pm)
Macdonald Campus (Rowles House): Mondays and Wednesdays (1:30 to 4:00pm)
Orientation Sessions -- Incoming U0 and U1 Environment program students are encouraged to attend one of the following orientation sessions:
Downtown Campus (Arts Building, Room 160): Thursday, September 7, 2017 (11:00am-12:00pm)
Macdonald Campus (Rowles House): Wednesday, September 6, 2017 (2:00pm-3:00pm)
In addition to the Program Adviser to answer your questions related to program and course selection, each Domain has a Mentor. Mentors can answer questions about studying and working in the different fields of the Domains, as well as questions about graduate studies. Domain Mentors are listed in the Programs, Courses, and University Regulations e-Calendar at the top of each Domain description, and on the MSE website on each Domain page. Mentors can make suggestions about what courses to take for a program, but you should always confirm your course selection with the Adviser.
See also Student Resources for information concerning:
- Majors and Domains
- Suggested First Year courses
- Taking courses Outside your Faculty or on the "Other" campus (Science students, in particular, need to be aware of the Restricted Courses list)
- ENVR course sections - beware!
- Numeracy requirement for B.A. Faculty Program Environment students
- Statistics course(s) overlap
- Your Faculty's Student Affairs Office